Insight & Data Manager (Maternity Cover)
About the Roundhouse:
The Roundhouse is a hub of inspiration where artists and emerging talent create extraordinary work and where young people can grow creatively as individuals. We do this because we believe creativity gives us freedom, hope and has the power to transform.
This exciting role will primarily act as a key support to the entire organisation by providing operational and customer insight to allow for informed and confident decision making. As well as undertaking projects to supply business intelligence and data analysis the role will also be responsible for ensuring the various data systems are kept accurate and up-to-date.
In addition to this day to day support, the role will also be instrumental in defining the organisation's wider data strategy - inputting to policies and documents including a completel segmentation of the database and audience information.
Who would be our ideal candidate? Well that's simple. It's someone who???
• Is passionate about the power of data to provide key insights
• Has an ability to understand organisational needs and translate to technical solutions
• Has an ability to communicate effectively to varying levels of technical knowledge
• Has experience of database system administration
• Is flexible to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
• Has experience (or at least a keen interest) in working for a non-profit arts organisation
The successful candidate must have a current and acceptable DBS check, or be willing to undertake one, due to the nature of the role.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below send your completed by 9am, 25th September 2017.
Contract: Maternity Cover
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: GBP31,000 - 33,000 per annum
Interviews: 28th and 29th September
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
We regret that we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
Roundhouse strives to be an equal opportunities employer.