CHC Business Assistant - Guildford
Our client, based in Guildford, is currently looking for a Business Assistant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract, to start ASAP.
CHC UK marketing team are looking for a Full time Assistant within the team that supports the execution of operational and admin tasks that are important to the everyday running of the business. The Business Assistant will take direction on a weekly basis from members of our marketing, sales and regulatory teams who they will be supporting. This role is to work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
The Business Assistant will be accountable for executing the following tasks in support of day to day operations, across the CHC Marketing, Regulatory and Sales team.
The list of activities is not exhaustive and they may change and/or expand with time, against evolving business needs:
- Procurement of Services process start to finish: new vendor set up, PO/invoice generation/tracking/GR/closing, work order management, ECAF & tracking/issue management.
- Be central receiver of Purchase Orders
- Coordination of promotional material or website updating/reapprovals via agencies and Zinc system.
- Sales Rebate logging in Sanofi RMS system
- Creation and submission of new product line forms
- Product information sheet management and updating
- Promotional material uploading/approvals via Zinc system
- Barcode/product configuration information and issue management with Sales and Supply Chain teams
- C&D/OTC Directory product entries
- Research journal subscriptions
- Handling of stationary orders for the team
- Ex product MATs - updating of all marketing/sales materials/assets
- Tracking and checking regulatory invoices from the MHRA and HPRA
- Maintenance of UK regulatory databases
- Booking of any training courses for people in our departments
- Tasks following approval of regulatory approvals - eg sending out standard emails advising of changes etc.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Have strong use/mastery of Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel especially)
- Some commercial management orientation or previous product commercial working background
- Be a team player, with clear collaboration skills and ability to discuss/share ideas openly to other team members
- Good planning and prioritization of tasks/to do's and effective use of working hours
- A proven problem solver, able to work against tight deadlines and multiple tasks-projects each day.
- Experience or ability to work without too much coaching or support.
- Experience handling administrative tasks and acceptance/self-motivation to do this.
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.