Pharmacy Assistant / Pharmacy Technician / Dispensing Assistant
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
Location: Croydon, Purley Way
Working Hours: 40hrs Mon- Fri.
The company is an award-winning family business, consisting of one of the largest independent pharmacy chains in the UK and Europe. Owning and managing over 300 pharmacies in the UK today, they employ over 2600 people and have advanced from being a traditional retail pharmacy business into a patient-centred service provider.
They are now looking for a Pharmacy Assistant (Dispensing Assistant) to join their team in Croydon.
Please note this is an urgent role for the business so only candidates currently residing in the UK can be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has initiative and flair and wants to make their mark within a company. This role is based on their onsite Pharmacy unit and therefore there is no patient interaction. Ideal candidates will be methodical, analytical and thrive on working in a high volume, item driven environment.
Aspects of the role will involve:
- Ensuring compliance is met with our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure all prescriptions are dispensed and endorsed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Respect confidentiality of information concerning customers in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Ensure that locum pharmacists are briefed in and follow company dispensary procedures.
- To dispense medication as stated on prescriptions, maintaining accurate dispensing records and ensuring that the medication is accurately labelled for safe supply to patients
- Deal with customer complaints and dispensing errors promptly and efficiently in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure high standards of dispensary stock management, reduce stock holding and ensure maximum profitability
Team work is a vital part of this family owned chain which seeks to reward, recognise and empower hard workers.
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Training and development
- 30% staff discount
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel pack scheme
Please click the APPLY now button to submit your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Pharmacist, Pharmacy Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Dispenser, Dispensing Assistant, Dispensing Technician, Chemist Assistant, Chemist Technician, NVQ, Customer Service, Pharmaceutical Support, Pharmaceutical Assistant, Chemist Manager and Pharmacy Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Pharmacy Assistant / Pharmacy Technician / Dispensing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly