Our client is urgently looking for carer workers. They believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Their strength lies in the quality of their people and they employ those who will share their mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of their care.
Fantastic opportunity to be part of our client. (With immediate start after completing of all checks).
No experience required full training given.
• Personal care.
• Dressing and undressing / preparing the client for the day.
• Washing /bathing/showering/shaving/grooming/cleaning teeth.
• Hair care (washing & brushing).
• Toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene.
• Continence management.
• Care of pressure sores (under appropriate nursing supervision).
• Getting in and out of bed.
• Assisting with use of aids to daily living.
• Day/evening sitting services, as required.
• Preparation of snacks and meals according to client’s likes/dislikes.
• Assisting with feeding as required.
• Domestic / Household Services.
• General cleaning duties such as cleaning/dusting/vacuuming/polishing.
• Shopping and the preparation of shopping lists.
• Recording and reporting each visit and recording medication taken by clients
• Good level of spoken English
• Good level of written English
• Right to work in the UK
• Enhanced DBS required
If you have a genuine desire to become a Carer, then please apply online now with your CV and cover letter.
Salary: £8.00 /hour
Career Level Required: None of these
Experience Required: Less than 1 Year
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.