Qualified Social Worker - Family Support & Protection Service - Tower
Qualified Social Worker - Family Support & Protection Service - Tower Hamlets
Our client in the Tower Hamlets area is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Family Support & Protection Service.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing a complex caseload
- Completing documentation for legal proceedings
- Completing written assessments and reports for conference
- Co-ordinating child protection core groups and child in need meetings
- Completing home visits to children & families
- Working within a multi-agency framework
Please register your interest now by clicking the 'Apply now' button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free CRB and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply