In House Recruiter
Recruitment Partner - RPO
ASAP Start date
Resource Solutions are excited to announce a new partnership with a leading City based International Insurance Company. We are looking for a talented and experience Recruiter to work as part of a successful and collaborative Team.
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
As part of the Robert Walters Group - a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 28 countries, we're able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes.
We currently source and recruit for clients in over 47 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over GBP2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
We're in a strong position in the market, and aim to build on that further still - developing quality solutions and driving service improvement, innovation and value in order to continuously exceed client expectations.
The Recruitment Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for the client, acting as a consistent point of contact for the hiring community. The position is responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the relevant teams to source the best possible talent for the role.
Responsibilities will be wide-ranging but will fall into the following categories:
- Recruitment process management
- Developing and presenting appropriate sourcing strategy to stakeholders
- Working with the various channels to ensure a constant flow of Talent
- Line manager relationship management
- Managing vacancy intake sessions
- Providing regular market information from both internal (eg MI) and external sources
- Providing regular reporting and analysis on the current recruitment status
- Process and procedure compliance
Required experience, skills and personal attributes:
- You will have a background in RPO or in-house recruitment
- Financial services recruitment experience
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrable exposure to managing multiple priorities
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to operate with credibility amongst a senior stakeholder group
- Exposure to recruitment systems and reporting tools
If you are an experienced Recruiter that has worked for an RPO previously and you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you.