EMEA Talent Acquisition Lead Consultant (French or German speaking)
EMEA Talent Acquisition Lead Consultant - 9 to 12 month contract - London based with home working options - GBP400 to GBP550 per day - opportunities starting in October 2017
ISR are looking to attract an experienced bi-lingual Senior Recruitment Consultant to work as a Senior In-House Talent Acquisition Specialist on a 9 to 12 month assignment - ideally German and/or French speaking. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative EMEA Talent Acquisition team based in London, partnering closely with the business to strategically identify the best talent in the market to support the growth of the one of the fastest growing companies in their space. Our client is growing globally through acquisition and organic growth; and the Talent Acquisition team are a fundamental part of the business' success, as they are constantly looking for new ways and technologies to engage with the market and attract individuals looking to make an impact and be part of their exciting journey.
Skills and Experience:
- Direct sourcing experience (personally responsible for the attraction of new talent and candidates to the business) and be able to translate hiring needs into successful attraction plans[I1]
- Using LinkedIn Recruiter and other web-based tools (Job Boards and Social Media) to advertise roles, source and shortlist candidates for roles
- Candidates will be experienced in partnering with senior level stakeholders and managing the full end-to- end recruitment process
- Experience of in-house HRIS (Taleo, Workday, etc.) or similar ATS systems would be very beneficial
- Recruiting experience across multiple departments and with a multinational company is required
- BA or Master's Degree qualified (or equivalent qualifications in HR/Recruitment)
- A 2nd European language is required (French or German)
Role and Responsibilities:
This role reports to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition and supports hiring managers across the organization with specific workforce requirements. You will have a successful track record for partnering with senior stakeholders and managers (to VP level+) to drive recruitment processes that leads to identifying, interviewing and hiring the most qualified professionals for their open positions.
You will assume responsibility for managing the full cycle recruitment of senior hires, guiding and facilitating the hiring manager and the team, to deliver on the resourcing needs of their business, working with cutting edge technology platforms you will be involved in executing the Talent Acquisition Strategy for the UK and the EMEA region. You will drive workforce planning and people-capacity planning, collaborating effectively with internal partners to ensure a high quality experience for hiring managers, the staffing team and prospective employees.
To learn more about you can become a part of this special time for our client as they undergo a prolonged phase of organic growth that will see them assume a pivotal position in their respective markets as they seek to continue their march towards sector dominance working as a Lead In-House Recruitment Talent Acquisition Specialist based in and around the London area; please call and speak with Simon Mattock here in London offices or please share with me your very latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.