Headteacher: Gary Moore
PO7 (GBP47,292 - GBP50,115)
The opportunity has arisen for a highly proficient data specialist with excellent communication skills, to lead our data team. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience, in the following areas:
- Advanced data analysis and report preparation
- Contract management
- Management and development of information systems in an educational context
- Oversight of the administration and delivery of public examinations
- School timetabling
This is a wide-ranging, high level role in which you will have overall responsibility for the school's central information systems. You will:
- Lead the data team to ensure that effective reporting procedures are in place, managing assessment data (including student targets, tracking data and exam results) to help effectively improve teaching and learning as well as raising attainment
- Oversee the operation and lead the strategic development of the ICT infrastructure (including managing the school's ICT contract) to meet the school's curriculum and administration needs
- Be responsible for the school's exams and ICT budgets and procedures, ensuring efficient and cost-effective services are maintained
Regent High School is an 11-19 mixed comprehensive school with an inspiring and dynamic curriculum that challenges all students to realise their full potential and equips them with the skills required for success in the competitive 21st century. In November 2012, Ofsted rated us as a Good school where 'all staff share the headteacher's and governors' relentless drive to raise the achievement of students.' The school prides itself on the extensive array of opportunities it offers students and staff, through the school's established business, commercial and creative partnerships, ranging from careers projects with British Land, to the successful mentoring programme with The Rothschild Group and film-making projects with the British Library. Located in Camden, in the heart of Central London, we are only minutes' walk away from the transport hubs of Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston stations and are within easy reach of the West End.
For further information about the post, informal visits to the school and an application pack, please visit our website via the button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing date: 20th September 2017, 9am
Interview date: 25th September 2017