IT Audit Vice President - Banking
Hamlyn Williams' Technology Audit Division is working on a new and unique requisition. We are urgently seeking an IT Audit Vice President or IT Audit Senior on the cusp of moving up the corporate ladder to join this world famous financial services provider.
Ideal candidates will have;
- A solid background in delivering end-to-end IT Audits / IT Risk and Controls Retail,
- Corporate and Private banking or Wealth Management experience within an internal audit function
- Senior stakeholder, personnel and project management experience CISA or CRISC certification
- Experience of creating audit plans and presenting audit reports
- An inquisitive and enthusiastic approach to identifying risk
Our Canary Wharf based client can offer, career development, exposure to cutting edge technology, interesting and new approach to the delivery of an IT audit plan and an expansive audit universe. The team is a diverse and varied mixture of senior and junior auditors from across the FS sector.
The base on offer is between GBP80,000 - GBP110,000 with an excellent benefits package and more than achievable bonus.
Unfortunately, our client is unable to sponsor candidates who require sponsorship but are keen to have this role finishes sooner rather than later.
To register your interest in this position please call Karl Campbell on and send an updated CV via the 'Apply' button.