IT Audit - Vice President Technology Audit - Resilience (with line man
An IT Audit Senior Manager / IT Audit VP is needed to join our financial services client based in London's Canary Wharf. Having significantly bolstered their 1st and 2nd lines of defence the organisation is continuing to strengthen the 3rd line technology audit offering.
This role requires candidates with a specialism in Resilience, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Infrastructure Auditing.
Applicable candidates can come from either 3rd line audit functions or 1st line IT or Security posts focusing on BCM, DRP and Resilience.
Owing to the seniority of the position successful candidates will;
- Have previous experience of direct line management - This position comes with 3 direct reports
- Exposure to creating, delivering and completed annual IT Audit plans and the associated reviews
- Exposure to facing off to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be CISA, CRISC or CISSP certified
The position offers a base salary of up to GBP100,000, cash benefits, a non-contributory pension and market leading bonus.
To submit your application to this position simply apply below and call Karl Campbell on .