GDPR - Project Manager
GDPR Project Manager
A Leading multinational company in London are recruiting for an experienced Project manager to join the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on an initial 6 month contract.
If selected for this role you will be involved in carrying out an initial audit and then be responsible for hiring resources to work with you.
- Drive implementation of local components of global plan and embed privacy into the UK and Ireland.
- Testing of internal and external vendors.
- Technical Documentation
- Report and monitor progress to stakeholders
- Gap analysis of where they are against GDPR
- Project managing the analysis of current GDPR compliance standard and subsequent requirements to reach necessary standard
- Plan a system for ensuring GDPR practices continue to be upheld after the compliance deadline of May 2018
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Previous GDPR project management experience
- Understanding of consumer marketing principals
- Team player
- Knowledge of Business intelligence and CRM data bases
- Good understanding of GDPR practices, data security and data protection and consumer privacy.
To discuss the role further and apply:
Contact Matthew Brown on , or alternatively email
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.