In-House Recruitment Consultant (Italian Speaking)
In-House Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Consultant for the EMEA - Italian speaking paying Market Rates - 12 month contract based in West London.
We are looking to attract an Italian speaking EMEA focused In-House Recruitment Consultant to join our client's internal Talent Acquisition team based in West London for an initial 12 month contract. The role is to support the hiring objectives across EMEA and specifically Italy (and Germany, Spain, France and Eastern Europe) and we are looking for candidates to start in October 2017 or ASAP.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid commercial experience in a recruitment function (both in-house and/or agency)
- Proven experience in recruiting for and across the EMEA region
- Experience as an in-house recruiter in the pharmaceutical, scientific, life sciences or biopharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Strong experience with Internet Job Boards, the utilization of company referral programs, and networking to achieve the best recruiting results
- Significant experience with screening, interviewing, and managing the offer process
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS Systems would be a big plus
Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Department to develop a systematic and clear recruitment strategy to support the hiring objective
- Talent mapping, qualifying candidates, booking interviews and managing expectations
- Developing knowledge across the markets and networking through them.
- Establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs
- Develop interview and recruiting skills of new hiring managers
- Positions will vary in scope and level across the company, from Research and Development, to Clinical Operations, Finance, IT, and Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for the life cycle of the recruiting process
Candidates will be ideally degree educated, preferably with an emphasis on direct sourcing and attraction of candidates; and be able to clearly demonstrate in their CV, a successful career in candidate attraction and management through the full recruitment life cycle.
For further information on these opportunities working for our industry leading client based in West London working as an Italian speaking In-House Recruitment Consultant covering EMEA, please call Emma Lloyd in our London offices or please email me your CV in the first instance to Emma for an immediate call back.