HCPC Registered Children's Social Worker Service Manager - Interventio
Are you a qualified Children's Social Worker Service Manager looking for a new challenge?
My client in Surrey is looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children.
They offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation assistance of up to GBP8000 (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Generous annual leave
- Options for flexible working
- plus other benefits
About the Role
Service managers are accountable for managing the direction, delivery and performance,including assessment and appropriate management of risk, across a specialised areas in either Children's services or Countywide care services.
It is the Service Manager's responsibility to effectively supervise staff and deploy available resources to address the specific needs of children within their discipline and, where necessary, in the disciplines of other Service Managers.
The role holder is responsible for ensuring the overall effective delivery and improvement of a range of care services to meet targets and remain within budget.
You will be directly responsible for a small group of Team Managers & will have overall responsibility for a medium sized team.
Person specification for the role
- Hold a valid HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Have a Social Work degree or equivalent
- Budget experience
- Knowledge of complaints
- Demonstrable experience in successful recruiting, performance managing, coaching and developing staff.
- Extensive, sophisticated and up to date working knowledge of relevant national and local policy, statutory guidance and legislation in relation to the provision of social care services
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment & analysis skills
- Previous managerial experience
- Currently living in the UK - Please do not apply if you live Overseas
Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your CV. Applications without this will not be considered.
An enhanced DBS (formerly known as the CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) will be required for this role.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your application. Applications will NOT be considered without this.
*Terms and conditions apply