Print Production Manager
Where does this role fit in?
Working on an established client for ITG, you'll be based onsite with Sally Beauty in Bracknell. This is a great opportunity for a strong print production manager to make an impact on our client providing first class customer service and exceptional print production consultancy.
You're a good all-rounder with the desire to work in a print production role combined with face to face account management. You thrive on being the technical expert and seen as the "go-to" person. A lot of people will be relying on your knowledge to be able to deliver the print needs for Sally Beauty. Most of this will be focused around Retail POS, so you'll want to be comfortable in 3D production, FSDUs and cardboard spec items.
There's a lot more than just giving advice however, you'll be managing the process all the way through, from taking the brief for any print work through to delivery and possible installation of the finished goods (and managing the WIP throughout).
Campaigns and projects will include print, POS, and miscellaneous commodity procurement where necessary, offering you a wide scope of responsibility and variety in your role. You'll manage requests for quotes with advice on efficient formats within their budget and finding the best solution for their needs at the time with strong print buying skills.
So, what can I expect in return?
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Tons of discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Print Production Manager | 3D Production | FSDUs | Account Management | Printing Campaigns | Cardboard Spec Printing | Artwork | Print management | Print | POS | Customer Service
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward.
- First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
- You won't be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
- You bring with you strong print production knowledge, especially in POS.
- You possess excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle high workloads.
- An experienced print buyer, you know how to get the best deals for your client.
- Experience working within the retail sector is desirable but not a necessity.
What are you waiting for!? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your application and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!