Data Batch Processor
Data Batch Processor - West London - GBP50,000
Our client is currently recruiting for a Data Batch Processor to work in West London. The Data Batch Processor will have experience of monitoring overnight batch processing and be able to troubleshoot, investigate and fix any issues that have occurred.
The Data Batch Processor will have experience of either Linux or Unix scripting, PL/ SQL and Oracle.
This will be working on a 5.45am-1.30pm shift which will include weekends with time off in the week.
- Overseeing the completion of data collection
- Control and monitoring data collected and input into the comtel batch processing system.
- Control and monitoring of url & tablet data processing through the VMRG processing system
- Monitoring data processing through all stages of production cycle, from validation through to client file production)
- Control and monitoring of evening processing (HMF, batch table preparation, amendments & database exports)
- Ensuring all Client data files have been produced and delivered to a specified schedule.
- Respond immediately and appropriately to any alerts/messages/mails generated from the system that requires attention 24/7.
- Install and test new bespoke software releases to ensure processing runs acceptably, is scheduled correctly, and produces output as expected
- Knowledge of Linux scripting inc VI/sed/awk
- Knowledge of Oracle Database structures and data manipulation.
Please apply to for more details