Our London firm is seeking very skilled and creative individuals to help assist our marketing and sales department with producing incredible, high-quality, imaginative campaigns! We need a dedicated, reliable and professionally minded individual who is looking to expand their event marketing/management experience and skill set.
This is not telemarketing, or cold calling. We do pride ourselves in building a reliable and resourceful relationship with each and every customer.
Although we are based in London, we plan to opening new branches country wide this upcoming year, each run by a manager who started in the entry-level position and progressed through our management training program. Those few selected candidates will gain experience not only in marketing, but also campaign management, and advertising.
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Obsessively Customer and Client Focused
- Self-Starter with an aggressive work ethic that appreciates constant improvement
- Outgoing personality that is both personable and engaging
- Excels calmly under pressure and is able to manage and compartmentalize potential event issues in order to meet event deadlines and leave guests both feeling heard and cared for
- Strong eye for detail that sees what needs to be done and an ability to anticipate client needs
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inventory control
- Managing event set up
- Assisting with logistics and developing and deploying materials for events
- Recording data and information from event
- Providing product demonstrations
- Training new team members on event material and product information
We provide ALL training, which means you don't need any experience at all, although of course, would be a benefit. Our environment is fun, vibrant, & hard working; which makes our team the best in the best in the business!
- Work related Marketing experience preferred
- High-energy and passion for learning and winning
- Demonstrated resiliency
- Committed to others, i.e. service-minded
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity, continuous improvement mindset, and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and seeing results
- Practices sound judgment and enjoys accountability
- Strong analytical thinker
- Strong communications abilities: oral and written
- Ability to cross-functionally collaborate internally and externally with agencies
- Team player
We want motivated individuals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and go above and beyond what's required.
If you want to actually enjoy your job, love your co-workers and grow with a company, then apply with us today! For immediate consideration, send us your resume in response to this post via.