French Speaking Customer Service Advisor
French Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Hailsham - GBP18,000
** You must be fluent in French to be considered for this role **
A leading wholesales lifestyle products and accessories company is looking for a French Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their team in Halisham, East Sussex.
You will be responsible for the export orders, to include European distributors (Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Holland and Belgium) as well as several large American accounts. Working closely with customers, agents/distributors to provide them with the best service and support, multi-tasking the workload.
This company design and manufacture our their own branded collections as well as work with licensed product for The Beatles and Moomin characters. They supply to a range of independent boutiques and gifting stores as well selected high Street stores in the UK and overseas - and are currently supplying ASOS, House of Fraser, Selfridges, and Gallerie Lafayette.
Skills You Will Need
* French language speaker but also fluent in English
* Ability to prioritize tasks essential
* Good organisational skills
* IT skills in Word and Excel packages
* Data inputter, computer literacy combined with speed and accuracy is essential
* Efficient and accurate administrator, attention to detail required
* Excellent communication skills, including on the telephone
* Strong customer service skills/friendly manner
* Works independently and within a team
* Uses own initiative
* Learns quickly in a complex environment
* Can take high pressure and meet deadlines
* Flexibility to work in an ever changing, almost chaotic, organized environment
* Can do attitude
How To Apply
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, then please contact Marcus at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.