Data Protection Officer - 9 Month Contract
Our client, based in West Sussex is currently recruiting for a Data Protection Officer to join their fantastic organisation on 9-month contract basis.
The successful candidate will support the Compliance Manager in ensuring that the division and organisation is compliant with all relevant legislation and industry best practise across all areas.
- Be the subject matter expert on compliance
- Run regular routines to ensure compliance, data quality and key agency contract SLAs
- Assist with delivering training sessions to ensure staff are aware of latest relevant legislation and best practise
- Work with the Compliance Manager on ?mystery shopping? activity monitoring, both internally and externally. This will include monitoring internal and external calls
- Ensure security processes are adhered to throughout the company including making sure private and personal data is stored correctly (this includes both soft and hard copies)
- Ensure continuous improvement across compliance and data protection
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience working within a regulated environment is essential
- Knowledge of compliance or data protection frameworks would be highly advantageous
- Highly personable and the ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels
- Pragmatic approach to all situations
- Good administration and computer skills including Excel
- Knowledge around CRM systems or databases would be highly advantageous
For more information please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Data Protection / GDPR / Compliance / Legislation / Risk assessments / Crawley / Horsham / West Sussex / Gatwick / Haywards Heath