Front-End Software Engineer
- Opportunity to work across conception and implementation in an agile environment
- Scope for reward and recognition for high performers
As the Full Stack Web Developer, you will be working closely with our Development Team to build high performance, scalable web applications that meet the needs of internal and external clients. Working across the entire stack, you will assist in the delivery of a globally-utilised Web, API, Database and support services using the AWS infrastructure. The full stack developer will also assist us to integrate with global partners via secure API technologies.
The successful candidate will have strong technical horsepower, excellent customer service ethic and self-organisation skills, and will need to be a self-starter capable of working autonomously or as part of a scrum team.
You will be a highly motivated team player, with top end technical skills and good interpersonal skills that will enable you to slot straight in to our existing team and "hit the ground running".
- Assist in solution development and delivery
- Assist in the design, coding and testing of technical solutions
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Adhere to coding standards defined by technical management
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans
- Collaborate and work with other team members
A passion for technology and love for crafting beautiful code
Excellent communication skills, technical and non-technical
Have designed and developed in PHP and MySQL
Experience developing and/or working with REST API
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Experience with popular MVC framework such as Symfony, Laravel, or CodeIgniter
- Exposure with ES6, Reactjs and Redux
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Good understanding of security best practice
- Have positive energy and a good proactive attitude
- Actively apply feedback received from day-to-day work and strive to improve performance
- Articulate with strong written and spoken English skills
- Personable with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to work autonomously
- A fast learner with good analytical and problem solving skills
Our London offices are located in Richmond Upon Thames, we also have staff based in Sydney, Australia, and our Head Offices are located in Queensland, Australia. Our preference is to have someone located in the office, however we are willing to be flexible with location and telecommuting options for the right candidate.
If we still have your attention and you fit the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please send us your resume with your best 3 professional or personal accomplishments and referrals. (No recruiters please!)