- Full Time
Chobham Academy opened in September 2013 after joining the highly successful group of Harris academies. This 3-18 Academy is a world class educational legacy of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Situated within the new East Village complex, the academy serves the community to be established in 2,800 new homes, along with existing communities in Newham, Waltham Forest and nearby London Boroughs. In July 2015, Chobham Academy was graded as an Outstanding school in every category.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to take on the organisation of SEN provision across all year groups, working closely with the SEN team in a supportive capacity. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to support the SEN team to ensure children make excellent progress through the correct support;
- High expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of local children;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
- A committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively;
- Commitment to your own professional development.
Why work at Chobham Academy?
At Chobham Academy you will be working as part of a supportive team. In addition, we provide excellent professional development opportunities through the Harris Federation.
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A collaborative and welcoming staff team.
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack above, or contact the school on .
Grade 3 (GBP20,580- GBP 21,252 FTE) + Health Cash Plan + Harris Benefits
For more information about this position and to apply online, please visit our website via the button below.
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.