Operations Manager - Hospitality Sector
Operations Manager with 1 years plus relevant experience is needed for our client, a Boutique hotel situated across from the sandy dunes in Rye, East Sussex with 20 bedrooms, a 2 rosette awarded restaurant and a Beach Hut Spa. They are located in one of the most popular and beautiful tourist destinations in the South East, their hotel has been included in the top 25 Beach Hotels in both The Sunday Times and The Independent and their Restaurant has been featured in numerous magazines as well as being nominated for the 2017 Sussex Life Food Awards.
They are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their successful and award winning team. Their culture suits committed, hardworking people, who care deeply about quality, consistency and delivering exception service and delivery.
- 1 yrs + previous experience as an Operations Manager
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience of budgets, P&L's and forecasting
- Working with colleagues to share skills, knowledge, resources and networks
- Highly focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and professional in appearance and presentation
They take immense pride in the guest experience they provide and in turn for their staff providing such high levels of service, they offer:
- Competitive salary package - £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Training and Development
- Career Progression
- Discounted Gym Membership
- In-house Meals
- Uniform provided
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Your own Guest Experience after probation
Location: Rye, East Sussex
Our client would love to hear from you if you have the skill set, passion, drive and enthusiasm to develop your career with them.
If this role sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Operations Manager - Hospitality Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly