A busy, successful and growing Telecommunications and IT Company require an office administrator to assist in the day to day management of the company.
We supply, install and support Voice and Data networks for many organisations and our client base is varied and interesting. The successful candidate will be for dealing with our clients, our suppliers, our project managers and engineers to assist in the management of IT and Telecom Projects of all types.
The ability to work to deadlines and to be able to bring the various aspects of such projects together is key and whilst the responsibilities will be varied, the successful candidate will be able to show experience or the aptitude to learn the following skills:
- Confident Telephone Manner
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- A knowledge of Sage Accounts Program (training can be provided)
- Experience in accounts and invoicing (training can be provided)
- Experience in project and people management
- A good understanding of logistics and management of engineering staff
A background in Telecoms and IT would be an advantage but is not essential.
Experience of working in a fast paced office environment, and the ability to work under pressure and be a team player is key.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly