Mechanical Fitter, Haywards Heath, West Sussex
The Company is part of a family owned group of businesses that has a history dating back to 1947. Working within a successful machinery design, manufacturing, and sales business, the position of Mechanical Fitter is available for a self-motivated individual that is able to work independently but within a team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of parts prior to construction (de-burring, reaming etc.)
- Construction of complete machines in small batches.
- Assisting in the construction of larger machinery.
- Contributing to the maintaining of Workshop cleanliness.
The successful candidate will have the following desirable qualities:
- Able to follow set procedures with great attention to detail.
- Comfortable applying their own initiative when required.
- Practiced in interpreting technical drawings.
- Able to demonstrate a passion for 'practical' engineering through hobbies, qualifications, or professional experience.
- Enthusiastic, forward thinking, able to work under own initiative, ability to learn new tasks
- Flexible team player
In return, they offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary and pension contributions, job security, and career progression opportunities.
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles in: Welders Fabrication, Engineering Steel Welders, Steel Fabricators, Steel Engineers, Mechanical Fitting, Turner, Lathe, Maintenance Technician, Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturer, Horsham, Crawley, Burgess Hill,
Apply for Mechanical Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly