Qualified Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Lewis
Qualified Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) - Lewisham
Our client in the Lewisham area are looking for a Qualified social worker to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Team.
Your main job duties will include:
- Taking contacts from members of the public and professionals over the phone
- Gathering information from social care databases, seeking consent from parents for wider checks, completing these check with co located partners
- Analysing all the data and making a recommendation about whether statutory response is required, or sign posting to another agency.
- You will be expected to complete this process within 1 working or quicker for potential CP contacts
- Liaising with local agencies
- Attending meetings with that agency representative and represent MASH undertaking or assisting with presentations about MASH and the referral process
You will need post qualifying experience preferably within a MASH setting, hold HCPC registration and a Social Worker Qualification. You will also need a valid Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- GBP250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
*Terms and conditions apply