The primary purpose of this role is to work as a member of the Sales and Marketing Team, reporting directly to the Head of Admissions, taking responsibility for all day to day administrative duties.
- To manage all applications, ensuring that they meet the needs of internal stakeholders and applicants and that they are compliant with the requirements of government policy
- To process incoming applications, check qualifications and authenticity of results
- To make sure applications are dealt with in accordance with the strict admissions policy
- To ensure all details entered into the CRM system are accurate
- To work closely with the wider admissions team, monitor responses ensuring applicants' responses to decisions are accurately recorded and actioned
- To ensure that correct procedures are followed when dealing with fraudulent applications, applicants with criminal convictions and under-age applicants
- Ensure that all the correct procedures are followed when dealing with international students.
- To evaluate and collect feedback from stakeholders on the quality of admissions activities and to provide expert advice on the level of support, resources and change needed to deliver a high-quality service
- To manage a high workload, especially during peak times
Skills & Experience Required
- Required - educated to A Level, a first degree would be an advantage
- Proven track record of successfully operating in an administrative role
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment
- An awareness of good data management practice
- Driven and motivated by a target based culture
- Self Starter, quick to take the initiative and spot new opportunities
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus, committed to ensuring delivery of excellent service standards
- Ability to operate at all levels of the organisation acting as an ambassador for the International Office and University internally and externally.
- Computer literacy particularly in the area of managing databases