Senior Marketing Analyst - Education Services
One of the world's largest education services companies is looking for a marketing data analyst to take the lead on delivering and developing business-critical data acquisition, maintenance and campaigning processes.
As the primary owner of marketing data, you will advise stakeholders on business requirements and how best to ensure data structures are sufficiently robust to support effective monitoring. As a key member of the marketing team, the main responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with Marketing Directors and other key stakeholders
- Managing the marketing contact database and campaign management tool
- Sourcing and managing data from colleagues/third-parties held in the marketing database
- Working with the CRM team to move engaged prospects into Salesforce
- Analysing customer data to create new ways to target and prioritise campaigns
- Managing the definition and creation of marketing segmentation lists
- Delivering MI reports and campaign analysis back to business and marketing teams
- Presenting monthly key insights to senior management
- Working within the BI team to identify ideas for process automation
- Collaborating across teams to find ways to continually improve the campaign process
- Managing third party data collection and quality checks.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in a campaign analyst or email marketing role and a solid understanding of CRM systems with the ability to interpret data to product customer insight and sound commercial recommendations. You must have strong analytical and quantitative skills, specifically applied in customer and marketing analysis, with proven experience in data-mining and statistical analyses. You will be able to manage multiple projects, have excellent attention to detail and have strong presentation, oral and written communication skills. An understanding of data security, BI reporting and hands-on experience with HTML coding is desirable.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply button or send your CV by email quoting the reference TP 309. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on (0).
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend by an email.