Pricing Operations Consultant
A new contract opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Operations Consultant for a Global Technology company
Job Title: Pricing Operations Consultant
Reference No: 235420
Job Type: 12 months contract
Salary: GBP11 - GBP12 per hour
The role is to work with the Company's Marketing Teams to translate pricing, both standard and special, into the ordering systems. This is done through consulting with the Marketing Teams on the best approach for setting up their pricing models.
Key Job Responsibilities
* To establish contacts and work closely with the Company Marketing Groups to ensure that pricing data is accurate and in accordance with company procedures and guidelines.
* To provide Customer Service and other internal groups with timely, accurate and accessible information.
* With training, act as a subject matter expert with regard to the systems and how business requirements can be translated into a system ready structure.
* Working with and becoming a competent user of the appropriate pricing systems - currently Vendavo
* Inputting new and amending pricing for specified Businesses.
* Responding to service desk requests within set service level agreements.
Skills, Experience and Key Capabilities
* Good level of numeric and literacy skills and comprehension.
* Ability to work to a deadline and work well under time pressure utilising strong prioritisation skills.
* Familiarity of SAP Vendavo pricing modules would be an advantage.
* High level of PC skills, especially keyboard skills, and Excel spreadsheets. The ability to work with vlookup functionality would be an advantage; training will be provided if required.
* Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and on their own initiative.
* Good team membership skills would be required.
* A level or equivalent preferred but not essential
* Spoken and written English, fluent
Please apply to Rachel Oliver, Senior Consultant; ;
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.