Creative Services Administration Assistant
JOB ROLE: Creative Services Administration Assistant
JOB TYPE: Temporary - On going - minimum 3 Months
HOURS: 9.00am - 5:30pm (5:00pm finish on a Friday)
COMPANY TYPE: Charity
START DATE: ASAP
Great opportunity to work for an amazing well known Charity based in Holborn.
My client runs an internal design and artwork studio consisting of a Senior Designer, a Digital Design Lead and an Artworker. We also work closely with a team or writers and an external company who create designs for us.
We require some administration support to help the team manage work flow and projects. We'd like someone to start ASAP.
The role includes
- Monitoring of an email inbox and logging new briefs that come in
- Checking the briefs for completeness and liaising with internal customers to capture a detailed understanding of the task
- Working with the senior designer, informing the external supplier of the jobs they're to complete, including attending weekly 'triage' meetings with the senior team
- Raising purchase orders and maintaining a simple budget
- Scheduling meetings to discuss live briefs with members of the Creative Services team and other departments of the company
- Understanding and enhancing the existing process for design work flow.
- Some image sourcing using online picture libraries
- Good understanding of spreadsheets and some experience of basic finance systems (ie for PO raising)
- An outgoing and confident personality, ie not afraid to ask questions and meet new people
- The desire to work in a creative and fun environment
4. Experience with Microsoft Nav
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.