Office Administrator - School leavers needed
Relaxed and friendly Travel Company based in N1 London is looking for a school leaver to join its finance team as an Office Administrator.
No office experience is required, but candidates must be able to demonstrate some basic work experience (for example working in a shop or a restaurant), and a great attitude as well as a hunger to learn.
- Reconcile credit card statements by chasing hotels by phone and e-mail for copy invoices and ensuring internal paper work is received from booking agents.
- E-mailing invoices to clients.
- Keep department filing up to date.
- Answering department phone and direct calls.
- Organising department post, franking and taking it to the post box.
- Keep stock/filing cupboard tidy and in order.
- Take paying in to the Bank, this may also involve collection of money e.g. currency etc.
- Take post to post office.
- Archiving. Once a year to move old filing boxes and folders to a storage space. This usually involves loading a car/van with boxes and folders and unloading the other end.
- To assist anyone that may need help with bigger work loads
- Recent School / College leaver
- Some basic work experience
- MS Office literate
- Great attitude to work and learning new tasks
- Team player
- Friendly, down-to-Earth, sociable and with a sense of humour
- An interest in music would be helpful in order to fit in with the rest of the team