Administration Assistant / Credit Controller
Picture More have a new requirement for a part time (approx. 16 hrspw) Office Administrator in a friendly office with a social but professional atmosphere; an office dog and casual dress code. Working hours can be flexible and salary is negotiable dependant on level of experience.
We require a bright, organised and self-motivated Administration Officer who is good with numbers, to support the Head of HR & Operations with the running of the office administration and the company credit control. The role will deliver invaluable assistance to a small, but rapidly growing and IIP accredited company based very near Brighton train station.
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover) with the potential to become a permanent job share. Approx dates of contract October 2017 - October 2018.
Main roles and responsibilities
1 - Finance & Accounting
- Weekly management and running of the contractor payroll including (with a typical annual turnover of GBP4m).
- Invoicing clients.
- Debt recovery.
- Online payment management.
2 - Office Administration
- Organise and archive day-to-day business documentation, including the HR & Finance files.
- Contract administration.
- Assist with the planning, booking and coordination of staff and client events.
- Supporting and helping colleagues and getting involved in day-to-day activities as and when required, including tasks outside normal role.
- Compiling staff performance data.
- Assist with recruitment of new staff.
- Maintaining/updating our online database and systems. (i.e. timesheet and absence software)
Essential Skills / Experience
o IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
o Finance: Sage 50 Accounts/QuickBooks
o GCSE grades A-C (Mathematics and English)
o Previous Credit Control and Office Administration experience.
o Excellent organisation and communication skills.
o The ability to multitask, prioritise a workload and work to tight deadlines.
o A friendly and positive attitude with the ability to work closely within a team.
o High attention to detail.