Client Relationship Administrator
Client Service Administrator
Up to GBP25k
A leading organisation based in Wimbledon is currently recruiting for a Client Service Administrator to join their growing team.
You will join a small, friendly team and be responsible for managing client relationships.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Client Relationship Manager to provide sales support. Duties include liaising with banks, IFAs, mortgage brokers and various other business contacts, ensuring utmost professionalism at all times
- Building client relationships - the role will involve an element of sales. Duties include advising and informing clients of the services provided by the company and issuing quotes to clients to procure new business
- First point of contact for clients, dealing with enquiries effectively and efficiently to ensure the highest level of service is maintained
- Preparation and maintenance of sales figures and business statistics
- Preparing statement of accounts for payment monthly
- Organise reward vouchers
- Maintaining referral spreadsheets daily / weekly
- Maintaining the sales board spreadsheet daily
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Experience within a similar role in the Property industry
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads effectively
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.