Senior Level Personal Assistant
A successful, corporate company now seeking a senior level personal assistant to support a variety of teams and directors.
This is a temporary position, based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
The role is paying GBP12++ per hour with additional GBP1.45 holiday pay
The work hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am-17:00pm
The main duties of the PA are to:
- Manage the director's diary
- Manage incoming communication (telephone calls, letters, email)
- Prepare correspondence
- Make extensive travel arrangements including both UK and overseas
- Prepare detailed reports
- Prepare documentation for meetings
- Take minutes and distribute when required
- Ensure all holiday and sick records are up to date
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with departments and clients