Junior Administrator London
Gleeds is a leading global multidisciplinary consultancy, specialising in the provision of services to the Construction and Property industries, - with offices throughout the UK and Internationally.
We are seeking to appoint a Junior Administrator to support our Cost Management team our London office.
Reporting to the Director and PA to the Partner, duties to include, but not limited to:
- Administrative support to PA and technical staff
- Producing documents, reports, presentations etc using templates and company guidelines.
- Assisting in bid preparation.
- Invoicing and record management using Word and Excel.
- Maintaining diaries; arranging internal and external meetings - using Outlook.
- Minutes from staff meetings.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Assisting with arranging travel / accommodation / preparations for meetings.
- Liaising with clients / suppliers etc
- Supporting business events.
Ideally, you will have experience within a similar administrative role, where you will have been responsible for supporting a team of several people. This role would also suit a recent Graduate who has gain experience perhaps by way of a sandwich or summer placement.
Competent in Outlook and Microsoft packages including (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Experience in the use of Adobe Indesign, Photoshop would be an advantage, but is not essential.
You will have an excellent telephone manner, a professional and flexible approach to your work, and be able to work to deadlines.
This role requires a combination of excellent administrative ability, with good communication skills.
Ideally qualified to HNC/ degree level, candidates should have a high standard of written and spoken English language.
Qualification/s in Business Administration would be preferred, but is not essential.
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Gleeds is an Investor in People (GOLD)