Graduate Recruitment Consultant - October Academy
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (SME, Tech) - Huge Earning Potential - City of London
Year One OTE - GBP35,000-GBP55,000
Year Two OTE - GBP55,000-GBP75,000
Year Three OTE - GBP75,000-GBP100,000+
After another successful year, Marlin Green are growing and we are searching for bright, enthusiastic and talented Graduates and Sales professionals to join our earliest Training Academy as Graduate Recruitment Consultants in our contemporary Central London offices.
We are an award-winning SME Recruitment Business renowned for our career progression (Sales & Resourcing) as well as our industry-leading commission scheme and our group and one-to-one training program designed to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the key parts of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant include:
- Sales - Winning new clients for the business.
- Client Relations - Managing an active client base across your sector.
- Candidate Sourcing - Searching for the top talent for our clients.
To be considered for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant position you must:
- Be a hugely motivated individual seeking a sales role.
- Have graduated with a full degree with a business-savvy mind.
- Have the enthusiasm to work in a hugely targeted sales environment.
- Be willing to work hard and be happy to be pushed to achieve more than you thought possible.
Graduate Recruitment Consultants working for Marlin Green enjoy the following:
- Huge earning potential - Competitive basic salary with industry-beating commission scheme alongside performance related bonus payments.
- Industry-recognized training scheme - Training designed for candidates with no recruitment background, we employ a dedicated training manager (in-house) both running our Graduate Academy as well as affording constantly valuable one-to-one time.
- Fast track career development/progression - From day one you will have a clear career path complete with tiered-promotion targets. Employees here make their first promotion on average within 3-6 months.
- Amazing work culture within a rapidly-expanding SME alongside other benefits - Monthly awards, quarterly prizes and numerous incentives including team trips to Berlin and Dublin (New York this year!), football tickets to Wembley, days at the races and regular team social events.
Interview slots available immediately for our October Academy (multiple vacancies available). Please apply with your updated CV.