MS DYNAMICS 365 / ERP PROJECT PLANNER - BRIGHTON - GBP375 PER DAY
My client are embarking on a Greenfield Global Dynamics 365 Implementation and are looking to recruit a Project Planner to come in and assist Senior Management with the programme of work.
The ideal candidate will have experience with ERP, preferably, Dynamics and ideally real depth in 2 or 3 of the processes.
The role will involve:
- Implementing a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Working with the PM on deployment planning.
- Complying with regulations and preparing for assessments.
- Working with the PM to estimate costs and time requirements.
- Developing quality assurance practices and assessments.
- Establishing deliverables with PM.
- Modifying the business plan and charter.
- Facilitating meetings and educational workshops for team members.
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.