Administrator & Office Assistant
Located in the heart of the City, Meteor Asset Management are the UK's leading independent structured product provider and market, under a variety of trading names, approximate 15 products with associated marketing collateral, on a monthly basis. The candidate will be responsible for contributing to the day to day activities of the administration function as well as ensuring that all basic office management tasks as carried out.
Key responsibilities include:
- To check and process new business applications;
- To carry out the appropriate verification of identity checks;
- To deal with queries relating to the new business applications received;
- To monitor all ISA transfers in liaison with distributors and other ISA managers;
- To deal with queries from distributors and customers in a timely, efficient and appropriate manner;
- To deal with the post servicing matters in a timely, efficient and appropriate manner;
- To oversee the smooth running of the office on a daily basis and assist the Board with tasks as required.
Key software skills required:
- Microsoft office
- Financial services background
- Administration experience