Location - Brighton
Up to GBP92,000
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a specific project based around the Pensions Scheme Act 2017 for a period of 18 months. Are you looking to work for an employer that can offer flexible working and an excellent pension arrangement ? Would you be interested in a long term fixed term contract working in Brighton ? Do you have experience of working in a regulated environment ?
Within this role you will..
* Provide business/financial expertise to ensure an appropriate outcome of cases
* Review agreed and proposed recovery plans with emphasis on affordability, viability, sustainable growth and cash management
* Provide technical analysis and provide recommendations to assist trustees' negotiations and the Regulator's clearance decisions
* Educate and mentor Case Managers
We are looking for someone who has ..
* Experience in corporate banking or an accounting advisory professional
* ACIB, CFA or ACA qualification
* Track record of engagement with corporate entities and other professional advisors
* Ability to analyse financial statements in detail
* Understanding of business valuation techniques and typical corporate capital structures
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.