CTLA Securitisation - Client Service Manager
Role Title: CTLA Securitisation - Client Service Manager
Business : CTLA
New or Existing Role : New
Location : London
Role Purpose :
To manage a portfolio of client relationships, with a focus on developing effective relationships with key clients. To ensure client service standards are seamlessly delivered to the client, and that client queries are handled in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring all aspects of work are operationally accurate. The role requires frequent liaison with a number of teams across CTLA and individuals as the jobholder is responsible for their clients' wider experience of our Corporate Trust service provisions. Furthermore a principal requirement of the role is to deepen the relationship with clients in order to seek out new business opportunities (both "new" and "refinancing's"). The jobholder will therefore be required to work in close conjunction with, and provide support to, the Business Development team.
Key Accountabilities :
• Build effective customer relationships ensuring that CTLA requirements are fully understood by the client and in turn client requirements, industry developments, and competitor information is articulated within CTLA. This will involve liaison with the GRMs and client visitation.
• Minimum of Top 5 clients to be visited on an annual basis with a stretch target of 10. Client visitation schedules to be in place and tracked. For certain key clients', visits to be on a more frequent basis.
• Monitor adherence to service level agreements, collating data, providing feedback, resolving operational deficiencies and implementing action plans where SLAs are not met by either CTLA or the client.
• Formal client surveys to be cascaded to the clients to solicit feedback
• Establish strong relationships with the client and seek out retentive opportunities as well as new opportunities
• Provide operational support and assistance (for the client portfolio) on any related issues to the CoE team in Malaysia, and act as an escalation point for local management.
• Weekly monitoring of new transactions (mandates/bids) to ensure any operational issues can be flagged in advance of on boarding.
• Ensure we enhance, enrich and deliver a smooth on boarding experience for the client. Ensure coordination with all internal stakeholders to ensure all on boarding requirements are being delivered on schedule.
• Review any non-core product or service requirements requested by the client and assess operational viability.
• Completion of all BRRs on a monthly basis in a timely and accurate manner
• Work closely with our Business Development Team to accompany and enhance the quality of our sales pitches
• Ensure Treating customers fairly principles are adhered to at all times
• Identify process/technology improvements for clients which will benefit client experience
Management of Risk:
Responsible for the continual assessment of operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring and the impact of new technology.
Demonstrates compliance with HSBC Bank plc Group standards, manuals and policies and adheres to the defined work practices, internal controls and risk management standards associated with the role.
Observation of Internal Controls :
Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business activities associated with the role, specifically HSBC Bank plc internal controls and compliance policies and manuals.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications :
• Extensive experience in the Corporate Trust business.
• Strong networking and presentation skills required to build and enhance client relationships.
• Strong system and modelling skills
• Proven ability to communicate with several teams on a daily basis both locally and globally.
• Ability to multi-task and manage frequently changing priorities.
• Sound understanding of legal documentation governing roles/products supported.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an ongoing basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
For more information about the relevant additional checks for this role please contact the hiring manager.