You will join us as Junior Developer and you will be building features and web components for the development of our technology stack. As a fully funded but early stage venture, we are building our product stack almost from scratch and as such you will gain exposure to key decisions to develop our technology based products.
We are therefore searching for a junior developer with the capacity to deliver high quality, reliable, maintainable and robust code using best practices (Git versioning, TDD, CI, etc.).
As a company, we follow the Lean Startup approach and as a result, we will be working on delivering MVPs, experimenting, measuring and learning in order to deliver value to our customers on an ongoing basis.
Some of the products we will be developing in 2017 include the following:
Trade partner (installer) management platform;
Price estimation tools;
Online boiler E-commerce journey;
- Work closely with our Lead Developer and our CPO to build the platform from a technical stand point;
- Follow best practices already pre-defined when building code;
- Lead the development of key features and web components;
- Work with the product team to define, size and bring to life experiments measuring all the key parameters to then keep taking decisions;
- Follow a test driven approach;
- Experience building responsive sites especially using Twitter Bootstrap framework;
- Have proven Agile experience (eg Scrum, Kanban);
- Strong foundation using A/B testing and experimentation frameworks;
- Experience building progressive web apps will be a plus;
- Knowledge of other languages such as Python will be highly valuable;
- Be flexible with working hours to meet deadlines and lead by example;
- Ability to work well in a flexible, "roll up your sleeves" and dynamic work environment - interested in building something from scratch - not dependent on big budgets and big teams to make stuff happen;
- Interest in sustainability a big plus; REWARD
- Competitive salary;
- Fun culture where hard work is rewarded;
- Become an integral part of a growing business with high moral and social reward;
- Great coffee; New Mac; High resolution (2560 x 1440) 25inch monitor; Central London Office
If interested please submit your CV through to myself.