Team PA - Global Co.
Global Property Co - West End offices
up to GBP32k + excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Team PA / Secretary to join a global property company based in the West End.
Out client, a Fortune 500 company, are looking for a proactive and personable PA to provide exceptional secretarial and administrative support to a medium sized team.
The ideal candidate will flexible, hard working and professional with a positive and enthusiastic nature.
You will have previous experience within a fast paced and challenging PA role and will enjoy working under pressure.
Key responsibilities in this Team PA role will include:
- Team admin support: managing internal/external mail, coordinating team annual leave, new starter set-ups etc
- Extensive email inbox management
- Proactive diary/calendar management
- Organising national and international travel
- Typing, formatting and printing reports, documentation and general correspondence
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets (Excel)
- Preparation of PowerPoint and PDF presentations
- Preparing team expenses
- Plus more
To be considered for this role, you will need to be/have:
- Previous experience in a similar Team PA role (preferably in property or professional services)
- Strong PC skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fast, accurate typing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Warm, personable and approachable nature with a 'can-do' attitude
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Discrete with the ability to be relied upon with confidential information
- Ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Experience of producing PowerPoint presentations, formatting documentation and reports and using latest technology (iPads/Smartphones/Social Media) is highly desirable
- Proactive team player
Our client offers an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel this could be the role for you we'd like to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'LO - Team PA'
Thank you for reading this PA/Secretary job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.