Temporary Office Administrator
Are you an experienced Office Administrator looking for a new career within a successful and friendly team? If so I may have the role for you!
My clients are looking for a bright, friendly and professional Office Administrator to join their team on a Full Time Temporary Basis.
They are looking to hire someone for this position ASAP so you must be immediately available to start a new role.
Duties of the role:
- Meeting and Greeting clients
- Answering all incoming calls
- Organising the meeting rooms
- include all aspects of HR
- PA support to 3 directors
- Assisting client invoices
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Making travel arrangements
- Organising company/team events
- Providing refreshments and lunch when required
- General Administration
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience within Office Administration
- Be immediately available to start a new position
- Business minded with a proactive, confident and efficient approach
- Professional within a working environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Friendly / Bubbly personality
If you are looking for your next Office Administrator role, apply today! If successful, you would start immediately. While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.