PA to support 4 Directors at Fashion Retailer
My fashion client based in Central London is looking to recruit a new Personal Assistant to support 4 of their Directors at their Head Office.
My client is a well-known fashion brand on the British high street who have been present for over 25 years. They are present across the globe and have 300 stores in the UK alone!
The role of PA to support 4 Directors at Fashion Retailer will involve:
- Extensive diary management and forward planning, ensuring Directors are well prepared and informed for all meetings and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations; executive summaries and newsletters.
- Dealing with expenses, travel, accommodation bookings and visas
- Monitoring, appropriately responding and distributing incoming communications (phone, email, post, etc.)
- Liaising with internal and external colleagues, clients, suppliers, business partners of all levels and seniority
- General administration including, maintaining office systems, filling, etc
- Minute-taking for meetings and supplementary cascade of notes and outputs
The suitable candidate for the role of PA to support 4 Directors at Fashion Retailer will be/have:
- Background in fashion ideally as a PA or Team Assistant
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Experience gained within a busy, fast-paced office environment, such as retail
- Comfortable managing diaries which are consistently fully booked with demonstrated experience of anticipating the Director needs and diary outcomes
- Experience of booking UK and overseas travel
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable managing multiple, competing priorities within tight timeframes
- Confident and professional with good attention to detail
- Proactivity with excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- Resilient when working under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate and interact at all levels
- Good understanding of handling confidential information is essential.
The role of PA to support 4 Directors at Fashion Retailer is a fantastic opportunity to work within the fashion retail industry for a well-known name on the British high street. You will be eligible for a range of benefits alongside your salary. For an ambitious and motivated candidate, this is an excellent chance for you to hone in on your PA and administrative skills.