Shorthand Secretary - Wimbledon
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Epsom on Wednesday 20th September.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you're currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We'll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you're after in your career!
Wednesday 20th September between 9:00am - 5: 00pm
Global House | No 1 Ashley Avenue | Epsom | KT17 3BA
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Are you an experienced Shorthand Secretary? If so then we have the role for you! Our prestigious client based in Wimbledon is looking for a motivated, well-presented and proactive Shorthand Secretary to join the dynamic team!
Your role will include:
- Taking dictation at meeting via shorthand
- Audio Typing
- Attending meetings up to board level
- Taking minutes and providing actions points and follow up notes
- Supporting a friendly team
- Previous shorthand experience (essential)
- Confidently approaching and building a rapport with other team members to identify their needs
- Good communication skills - both written and oral
- IT literate (including Microsoft Office Suite)
- Loyal and proactive attitude
Get in touch today to find out more!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.