Social Media Administrator
We are looking to find a Social Media Administrator for our client in the Charity Sector, a rewarding position for someone who is looking to be part of a team that make a difference.
For the role of Social Media Administrator you will :-
- Be pro-active with monitoring and using Social Media in particular Facebook
- Ensure the Social Media Calendar is up to date
- Respond and monitor emails and messages
- Helping with events
- General administration tasks
You will require the following experience:-
- Previous experience of working with Social Media - this could be privately not just in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about working in the Charity sector
- A keen interest in general health and sport
- Experience of working in an office with a high level of attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about working with a charity, in return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of GBP20,000 - GBP21,000 and free parking.