Our client is a leading dental practice providing an exquisite and holistic service to their patients, through the use of the highest quality, clinically tested materials and techniques.
They have an impeccable and luxurious environment and are committed to giving their patients / guests an unforgettable experience.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist / Guest Co-ordinator to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. The role attracts a salary of between GBP21,000 - GBP25,000, dependent on experience. Practice hours are Monday - Friday, between 07.15 - 20.00 and shifts will cover these hours up to a maximum of 42.5 per week.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the overall running of the front of house operation. A positive, friendly and approachable individual, the Guest Coordinator will ensure that the reception is ready to welcome guests at all times and that the appointment book and guest communication is managed efficiently.
The main duties include;
- Front of house management - ensuring the area is clean, tidy and equipped
- Reception duties including meeting and greeting, answering phones, taking payments and organising follow up bookings
- Make appointments for guests in person or on the telephone for the dentist and hygienist and ensuring these are communicated effectively
- All guest communication via letter, email etc and issuing practice policy correspondence
- Handling of any complaints in line with practice policy
- Provide relevant practice reports
- Advise guests of any relevant promotions
- Other general administration duties
- Occasional nurse cover where required
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a similar role (ideally dentistry)
- Knowledge of dental software
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and sales through service skills
- Positive, friendly and outgoing
- Flexible and pro-active
- GCSE's in Maths and English
If you are interested in an opportunity to work in a unique environment get in touch today!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.