Product Manager - Social Science Research
An academic publisher with one of the most successful track records for growth over the last ten years is looking to recruit a Product Manager to take responsibility for creating experiments to test upcoming products and help the team prioritise and test a wide range of ideas to get new products to market.
Working with partners from some of the world's most prestigious universities and reporting to the Head of Product Innovation, the main responsibilities include:
- A leading role driving experiments around the ideas in current development
- Developing business cases for product ideas
- Helping the team make go/no-go decisions on new product ideas
- Coordinating the creation of testable prototypes
- Running user acceptance testing/interviews and desk research
- Responsibility for reporting on test outcomes, both qualitative and quantitative
- Helping colleagues create a strategy for how to build MVPs for successful product ideas
- Prioritising further and future product opportunities
- Coordinating design sprints where appropriate
- Liaising with other teams such as Marketing, IT and Design.
The successful candidate will have solid experience working on product launches to market from early ideation through to onboarding customers, with a skilled understanding of how to translate and prioritise the needs of users into product features. You will have significant experience of lean product development, using lean or agile methodologies, with a mindset of experimentation. You will have a passion for supporting the Research Community and be excited by the opportunity to help improve the research process. You will have excellent communication skills, be capable of managing a varied workload involving many different tasks and be excited about the opportunities that digital publishing offers.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, send your CV by email via the Apply button above quoting the reference TP 310. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on (0).
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend.