NetSuite Finance Systems Administrator - Soho London
NetSuite Finance Systems Administrator
Currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading and multiple award winning UK owned marketing agency based out of Soho; London. They are also a modern day media success story boasting sustained growth and with further aggressive plans for the next 5 years.
They are now seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator to manage their entire system and be the point of contact for their key EMEA businesses. You will also take the lead in a further systems implementation and subsequently support it's roll out across various regions.
- Troubleshoot errors and maintain data integrity in NetSuite
- Develop reports and searches and maintain current ones
- Import and mass update data in NetSuite
- Help to create documentation on all processes and training
- Create customs records, forms and fields
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to help streamline the business
- Help integrate multiple subsidiaries
- Assist in the setup and configuration of modules
- NetSuite experience
- Basic knowledge on project management methodologies such as Agile
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Economics, Accounting or Mathematics or equivalent experience
To discuss this opportunity further in complete confidence then please send your CV to
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.