Senior Client Service Manager
The Senior Client Service Manager role is based within Client Management, Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) Commercial Banking (CMB).
The role of the Senior Client Service Manager is to lead a team of Client Service Managers who in turn manage the provision of client service support to high-valued Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) Non-Bank Financial Institutional clients, ensuring client expectations are exceeded and HSBC offers a superior service to that of our competitors. Their role is to lead and develop the team, act as an escalation point for clients and partner with Senior Relationship Managers, Sales Managers, Product Management and Operations globally, to identify customised, competitive solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, develop and coach the team.
- Act as an escalation point for clients.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the key HSBC stakeholders
- Be responsible for liaising with global business partners to manage and resolve client requests, enquiries and escalations
- Be accountable for effectively managing any risks and issues,
- Identify and introduce service improvements to improve the overall client experience
- Interact with other global GLCM units including clients, global service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management.
- Support new and existing colleagues promoting and contributing to an engagement culture
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of cash management products and services
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. in leading a team, in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. with the Non-Bank Financial Institutional client arena, understanding their unique banking and service requirements, f inance, relationship management
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. client facing
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. SWIFT, UK and European clearing schemes and systems
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Global Payment schemes, Guaranteed Payment Scheme (GPS), Group Project Management (GPI), GMG, Browser, is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Key search words: GLCM, CM, Client Management, Senior Client Service Manager, 8CS, CMB, GLCM.