Management Consultant - New York Practice Process Excellence
Are you looking for a company that values its culture as highly as the work it does? In a business where the people are always put first? With colleagues you value and trust?
We can provide you with all of that and more.
We're looking for another great person to join the team. A new colleague who brings their own views and perspective based on their own expertise and experience to date. Ultimately, another friendly face in the office, and another person to join our fantastic company events!
Our market leading growth in the Financial Services, Energy and Telecoms & Media industries, along with our continued ambitious expansion plans mean that we can continue to offer our employees the progression, development and diverse range of client engagements they are looking for. We have just opened an office in New York to service our North American clients so we are looking for smart, passionate and ambitious individuals who can help us grow the US office with the aid and support from our UK head office.
These are the reasons people come to us, and these are the reasons they stay. But don't just take our word for it.
"The Process Transformation team has been going from strength to strength over the last 3 years. We're seeing record levels of demand for our market leading capabilities; working with our clients to transform process performance team by team and end to end across their organizations. Now we're building our US office with a process transformation focus, it's never been a more exciting time to join us." (James Lascelles, Process Transformation Partner)What will you be doing?
As a member of our team you'll be doing a breadth of interesting work, delivering process optimization and operational excellence, and deepening your sector knowledge. You'll have plenty of opportunity to develop and grow your own repertoire of personal consulting skills from expert process work to stakeholder engagement. You'll drive holistic change including customer experience, process effectiveness, structures and skills, culture and technology.
- Conduct voice of Customer interviews and understand customer requirements
- Analyse and document current state processes and metrics
- Prioritize issues and understand to the root causes
- Develop future state processes and organisational structures
- Deliver experiential training and coaching to client teams
- Plan and run end to end process workshops with key stakeholders
- Broaden your skill set and expertise through multi sector delivery and the Process Transformation Lean accreditation programme
- Be involved in developing the growing Process Transformation team in the US office
What's in it for you?
Well, it's up to you. Baringa is what you make it.
- The chance to be part of something new and exciting in the US with the backing of a high-profile UK-based company
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely. We have implemented a 3-4-5 travel policy to ensure that you are never away for more than three nights a week
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders both within Baringa and with the client.
- Who decides what training you get? You do. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
- We believe we are a great place to work - but it's not just us that says that. We have won a top ten spot for the eighth successive year in the top places to work by the Great Place to Work Institute (UK)
So what are we looking for?
We recruit individuals at all levels based on merit. Don't worry about 'fitting into a quota'; if you've got the skills we are after, we would love to talk to you. Here are a few of our key requirements:
- Project/Delivery experience within a management consultancy or an internal change function within energy, financial services and utilities markets. Your experience could include:
- End to End process transformation
- Continuous Improvement
- Team or function efficiency / capacity review
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Process automation/Robotics
- Developing capability in change teams through coaching and training delivery
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Target Operating Model definition and delivery
- The ability to take ownership and deliver results in challenging, client-facing environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong academic performance, preferably educated to a Bachelor's Degree level