Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Brand and Campaigns
Have a passion for digital marketing? Know how to create intimate and lasting relationships with audiences and customers? Bring your energy, drive and excellent knowledge of modern social media, SEO, digital, video, inshots, memes and other techniques to the iGTB marketing team. The Digital Marketing Manager role is responsible for the digital presence of iGTB globally, working closely with the Global Brand & Campaign Head and a CMO also based in London, as well as iGTB's Back Office team in India and the Intellect corporate marketing shared service in India.
Using content provided (we have an abundance of excellent content),this individual will be expected to create a loyal community following iGTB and its thoughts. The Digital Marketer will have an insatiable appetite for putting us first and foremost in our time-poor, Senior Executive clients' eyeballs. Success is measured primarily by surpassing competitiors' reach and successful calls to action.
It is not vital to have transaction banking or even banking experience. Experience in mass market marketing might be useful to bring to bear unique and market disruptive insights; however, it is critical the individual can understand what will work in the intimate B2B2B market.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Growing the iGTB online and social media presence by leading the engagement and digital campaigns;
- Implementing new online media opportunities to benefit the B2B transaction banking business
- Expanding SEO of iGTB websites, conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- Monitoring website performance through web analytics and making recommendations for improvement;
- Overseeing paid media activities including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Assisting with and integrating online content marketing strategies;
- Ensuring messaging and blogs reflect our desired voice and calls to action are included along with correct followed up.
- Working closely on campaigns to ensure the digital activities align with and reinforce offline activities.
- Reacting immediately and appropriately to any output from our target client base
- Creating a loyal online following for iGTB.
- Creating a vibrant alumnus community for the iGTB Oxford School of Transaction Banking
Internal-facing responsibilities include:
- Industrializing the processes for digital activities so that they scale and become second nature
- Influencing, educating, prompting and ensuring all senior staff understand their own role in digital marketing (eg tweeting or providing responses quickly) and carry out their tasks.
- MIS of digital to know what is successful and what is not and to be able to adjust accordingly and reinvent
- Keeping up with developments in digital marketing and innovative techniques including use of dramatic and novel approaches
- Ability to turn digital metrics and quantitative analysis into actionable programs
Requirements & skills:
- Professional marketing skills with 3+ years experience.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion
- Demonstrable ability to create excitement, both internally and externally
- Articulate and persuasive, with excellent English
- A clear understanding of modern digital marketing and a good sense of graphical design
- High impact and influence. Self-critical and self-correcting.
- Able to handle a high volume of ideas to be executed in agile manner.
- Self-starting, able to work to outcomes without needing high maintenance oversight.
- Experience using automation and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Eloqua, Salesforce, Demandbase, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant social media channels, DM campaigns and SEO strategies that produce results